My gift guide last year is my most popular post to date. If you want to check it out its here. As trends and items change each year there were tons of new items to feature this year. Here’s my list of Christmas gift ideas for the year. They’ll be sorted by interest and price with links for everything. Some of them will pop up in multiple categories if they’ll make good gifts for multiple types of people.
(This post contains affiliate links, meaning I make a small commission off purchases using them at no additional cost to you)
- Clinique Almost Lipstick MiniDuo, $9.50 Sephora
- This perfect little sheer lipstick duo is perfect for any beauty lover.
- Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask, $20 Sephora
- This lip sleeping mask is one of the most raved about beauty products of the year. Everyone loves and raves about it and its power to moisturize lips. There are now three scents/flavors to choose from.
- Teeth Whiteening Pens 2ct, $16.99 Amazon
- These little pens have great ratings on Amazon. They’re perfect for quick touchups before important events.
- Glossier Boy Brow, $16 Glossier
- This is one of the highest rated brow gels in existence. It helps set spares brows, while also taming thick brows.
- MakeUp Eraser, $20 Amazon
- This reusable makeup remover wipe lasts forever while also taking off even the toughest waterproof makeup with ease.
- Perfume Pallette, $20 Sephora
- While it can be hard to pick perfumes, this set is a good gift for any women in your life. Its variety of scents are perfect for a variety of activities.
- LashStash, $48 Sephora
- This set will always make my gift idea list because I think it’s amazing. You get mini versions of a bunch of the best selling mascaras, and a coupon get a full sized version of your favorite. The kit is an amazing value and any beauty lover with adore it.
- Revlon Hair Dryer Brush, $40.99 Amazon
- Replicate a blow out at home with this volumizing hair drying brush.
- Sol De Janeiro Carnival Gift Set, $59 Sephora
- This smell from Sol De Janeiro is incredible. It lasts all day and the product quality is amazing too.
- Custom Initial Key Chain, $9 Amazon
- This initial key chain looks like it is much more expensive than it was. It comes in many colors and has multiple metallic foil options for the letters.
- Gold Hair Clips 3 ct., $16.99 Madewell
- Hair clips have been one of the biggest fashion accessories of the fall and winter. This cute set from madewell is modern and versatile.
- Crossbody Purse, $16.49 Amazon
- This is one of the highest rated bags on Amazon and comes in tons colors. Get them a bright statement bag to pair with fun outfits, or a more neutral style for daily wear.
- Custom Name Phone Case, $29+ Casetify
- These phone cases are quickly going viral on instagram and youtube. Help you person keep up and also let everyone know their name
- UGG Fluff Yeah Slippers, $100 UGG
- It seems like every fashion influencer has these slippers. They come in a variety of colors to fit every women, while also having the high quality associated with UGG.
- Hunter Chelsea Rain Boots, $90+ Amazon
- I have these boots in the three tones style that is red, maroon, and navy. They take awhile to break in but once you do they are incredibly comfortable and the most stylish rain boots you’ll find.
- Gear Ties, $3.49 Amazon
- These small little reusable twist ties are perfect for helping the tech junkie in your life stay organized.
- Tamagotchi, $16.99 Amazon
- Any techie will love this cute dose of 90s nostalgia
- Anker Soundcore 24-Hour Bluetooth Speaker, $32.99 Amazon
- I am a huge fan of everything Anker comes out with. The quality is always amazing, and everything is reasonably priced. This bluetooth speaker is no different.
- Nintendo Switch Lite, $199 Amazon
- The newest version of the Nintendo Switch is perfect for anyone who likes to game both at home and on the go. Its available in a few fun colors to fit the recipient.
- Apple Air Pods Pro, $235 Amazon
- The newest version of the Apple Air Pods are a little larger than the originals, while also including different sized ear buds to allow for best fit.
- Bowmar Butter, $9.99 Bowmar Nutrition
- These high protein nut butter alternatives come in tons of fun flavors like Apple Pie and Cake Pop.
- Tiger Balm Muscle Ache Balm, $7.00 Amazon
- This balm has amazing ratings for its muscle ache relief abilities. Any athletic person will find a good way to put this balm to use.
- Invisibobble Hair Ties, $7.85 Amazon
- These hair ties have a reputation for being budge proof while not leaving creases in the wearers hair.
- Game Yoga Block 2ct, $10.99 Amazon
- This dual pack of yoga blocks is perfect for any Yogi, regardless of experience level.
- Short Resistance Band, $19 B_ND
- These resistance bands from Grace Beverly come in a variety of resistance levels and patterns.
- Yoga Cookie Cutter Set, $40 Yummi Yoga
- Any yogi will find these cute cookie cutters adorable and appreciate the creative effort you put in.
- Shreddy Annual Membership, $100 Shreddy
- This membership from fitness guru Grace Beverly includes a variety of workout plans and a meal plan for a full 52 weeks
- New York Times Football History Book, $72 Uncommon Goods
- This book traces the history of the persons favorite football team through history
- Mini Waffle Maker, $9.99 Amazon
- This mini waffle maker is perfect for making quick breakfasts while not taking up a ton of space.
- Magnolia Table Cookbook, $16.59 Amazon
- This cookbook by Joanna Gaines is full of high quality recipes.
- Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce, $12.95 Amazon
- The hottest pepper in existence in hot sauce form.
- Here for the Food Shirt, $25 Delish
- For anyone who goes out to eat a lot, this shirt serves its purpose.
- Pots and Pans Set, $57.06 Amazon
- A foodie will always appreciate a new set of pots and pans to use in the kitchen.
- Knife Set, $64.98 Amazon
- Just like a pan set, a nice knife set will always be appreciated.
- Wooden Animal Pencils, $7.49 Amazon
- These super cute wooden animal pencils are adorable.
- Fancy Binder Clips, $8.99 Amazon
- These binder clips are nordic inspired, and are way more aesthetic than traditional binder clips.
- Skinny Washi Tape 48ct., $8.49 Amazon
- If the person journals or is into planners, this skinny washi tape is perfect.
- Zebra Mildliners 15ct, $16.88 Amazon
- These pastel highlighters took over the stationary community last year and seem to be staying forever.
- Leuchttrum 1917 Notebook, $19.99 Amazon
- These small notebooks have taken over the stationary community. They work great as journals, bullet journals, and even sketch books.
- Calligraphy Starter Kit, $38.99 Amazon
- This kit includes everything you need in order to get started with calligraphy.
- Jet Pens Gift Card, Jet Pens
- If you have a stationary lover in your life and a larger budget it can be daunting to buy a bunch of cheaper small gifts. Instead, give them a gift card to the stationary store to end all other stationary stores, Jet Pens.
- Reusable Straws 8 ct., $5.99 Amazon
- While new eco friendly single use straws are slowing popping up, reusable straws still reign supreme.
- Bamboo Toothbrush 8ct., $9.99 Amazon
- These toothbrushes are biodegradable aka much better than a normal plastic toothbrush.
- Stasher Bags, $11.99 Amazon
- Reusable, dishwasher and freezer safe ziplock bags.
- Hydro Flask 24 oz. Water Bottle, $34.95 Amazon
- The Hydro Flask is a double walled aluminum water bottle. Its well made and will keep your hot drinks hot, and your cold drinks cold.
- Composting Starter Kit, $114 Amazon
- For those that get super serious about the environment, a composting kit allows them to repurpose food waste instead of throwing it away.
New Home Owner:
- Geometric Coasters, $9.99 Target
- New homes tend to mean new furniture. The last thing you want happening to your new furniture is drink rings. These coasters are plain enough to match nearly any decor style, while also safeguarding the furniture.
- Stemless Wine Glasses, $10.77 Amazon
- These stemless wine glasses are great for any budding host or hostess.
- Welcome Mat, $19.63 Amazon
- Every needs a welcome mat. Not only will it great and say goodbye, but it will also catch some of the dirt and water that come in on shoes.
- Diffuser, $15.99 Amazon
- Diffusers are great for gifting because everyone loves things that smell good. Combine this gift with some essential oils to make a full package. Just be mindful that not all oils are pet friendly.
- Velvet Decor Pillows 2ct., $12.99 Amazon
- Throw pillows are one of the easiest ways to switch up decor when you get tired of it. Not only that, but they can be used in a variety of rooms throughout the house so they can maximize the usage.
- Black+Decker Dust Buster, $34.98 Amazon
- I use my dust buster more than I use my normal vacuum. Its great for small messes and reaching into tiny spaces.
- Mistaken Lyrics Coasters, $25 Uncommon Goods
- These cute coasters work best on a coffee table, allowing everyone to see the fun mistaken lyrics.
- Air Fryer, $119.99 Amazon
- Everyone loves fried foods, however not everyone loves the calories associated with them. An air fryer is the best of both worlds, healthy fried foods.
- Vitamix Blender, $305 Amazon
- For anyone who enjoys smoothies, smoothie bowls, milkshakes or any other blended substance, the vitamix is the most superior blender there is.
- Kitchen Aid 5 qt Mixer, $295 Amazon
- No longer just stand mixers, these kitchen aid mixers can now use a variety of attachments for rolling pasta dough and more.
- Aesop Hand Soap, $52 Amazon
- This is THE fancy hand soap. No one will buy it themselves but everyone knows its impressive
- Portable Jewelry Case, $8.99 Amazon
- I have a very similar jewelry case to this and love it. I don’t have tons of jewelry so it fits all of my pieces. It’s easy to bring with me between campus and home for every break.
- Magic 8 Ball, $9.92 Amazon
- The perfect gift for anyone who can’t make a decision if their life depended on it.
- Initial Name Necklace, $23.62 Etsy
- Not only are these necklaces adorable, but the name/initial trend seems to be staying at the forefront of fashion.
- One Question a Day Book, $15.29 Amazon
- This book has 365 questions, one for each day. Additionally, the book has five answer spots for each question, so that the user can look back at previous years and see how their answers have changed.
- Sunlight Alarm Clock, $45.99 Amazon
- This alarm clock has amazing reviews. It brightens a light as the alarm gets closer to going off, simulating a sun rise.
- Tile Pro, $34.99 Amazon
- This little tile attaches to your keys, purse, or anything else you loose often, and allows you to ping the item from your smart phone. This gift is perfect for you friend who loses EVERYTHING
- Stress Relief Aromatherapy Dough, $29.95 Amazon
- For anyone who fidgets a lot or has high stress, this adult play dough is a great gift.
- Weighted Blanket, $64.99 Amazon
- These blankets help the user get deeper and higher quality sleep. Plus, they can help people fall asleep and even relieve stress.
- Disney+ Annual Subscription, $70 Disney+
- Nearly any college aged person will appreciate a Disney+ membership. It has many of the most popular throwback shows and movies from Disney.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket, $140 Amazon
- If you’ve never felt one of these blankets you’re missing out. While expensive, they are incredibly soft ad high quality.
- Ancestry DNA Kit, $59.99 Amazon
- These kits get more and more accurate as time goes on. Answer some familial questions for your friends or loved ones with this gift.